New York Attorney Skillfully Handles Family Law, Estate Planning and Real Estate Matters
Providing Suffolk County clients with quality legal services for more than 32 years
Choosing the right attorney is essential to the outcome of your case. At Helen J. Rosenblum, Attorney and Counselor at Law, I have been representing New York residents with skill and passion since 1985. Whether you require assistance with a family law, estate planning or real estate matter, I look forward to providing you with trustworthy and ethical representation that has your best interests at heart.
Considerate counsel from an experienced Suffolk County lawyer
My mission is to resolve each client’s problem with a combination of skill and compassion while always maintaining the highest ethical standards. Clients choose my practice for many reasons but most notably because I offer:
- Personalized attention: As a sole practitioner, I am able to dedicate my time to each client on an individual basis, ensuring prompt answers to every question and concern.
- Experience: I have been a practicing attorney for more than three decades, so I am able to draw upon an extensive knowledge of state and federal laws and work intuitively to help my clients resolve their cases.
- Compassionate counsel: Clients come to me with problems that are deeply personal and oftentimes distressing. While I work to resolve your legal issues, you can count on receiving the dignity, courtesy and respect you deserve.
To me, the practice of law is a vocation rather than a business, and that belief informs how I treat each and every client.
Experienced NY attorney committed to resolving your case
Since 1985, I have represented people throughout Suffolk County with the following types of legal matters:
- Divorce and family law: I help clients resolve their divorce as quickly and amicably as possible. Family law issues such as child custody and visitation require a sensitive touch. I handle family court cases with sympathy, skill, and understanding. If you are seeking to dissolve your marriage through mediation, I can act as a third-party impartial mediator and help you and your spouse come to a separation or divorce agreement.
- Wills & probate: Whether you need assistance drafting or probating a will, my law office can offer you experienced estate planning guidance.
- Land use and zoning law: I also have extensive experience in land use law — from assisting clients with commercial, residential and vacant land real estate closings to all aspects of subdivision and zoning applications, including Article 78 proceedings.
Legal issues can disrupt your life and cause you unneeded stress. Whether you need help with a divorce, an estate, or a real estate transaction, I am dedicated to helping you find a solution that serves both your short- and long-term needs.
Contact an experienced NY family law, estate planning and real estate attorney
Helen J. Rosenblum, Attorney and Counselor at Law provides sound legal advice and considerate representation to clients in a variety of areas. Call 631-504-0811 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Riverhead or Southold office.